Accel® Concentrate is being rebranded to PREempt® Concentrate. See attached change notification.
PREempt® Concentrate Disinfectant Solution works fast for large areas to ensure user, protocol and product compliance with fast contact times and broad-spectrum efficacy. The concentrated formula requires dilution and is cost effective for large surfaces.
PREempt® Concentrate utilizes AHP®, a patented synergistic blend of commonly used, safe ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its potency and cleaning performance.
- 5 Minutes Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal (1:16)
- 3 minute Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:128)
- 30 second Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:16)
- 8 oz/gal (64ml/L) water – 1:16 ratio
- 2 oz/gal (16 ml/L) water – 1:64 ratio
- 1 oz/gal (8 ml/L) water – 1:128 ratio
- 0.5 oz/gal (4 ml/L) water – 1:256 ratio
- Ideal for labs and other cGMP facilities (meets USP 797)
- PREempt Concentrate is cost effective for large clinical areas and surfaces
- Not classified as dangerous goods – no special shipping required